2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for my daughter ### who is currently in the ### and is without a job for two months and her visa will expire soon. Thank you for your prayers and God bless.
Replies
10
Views
49
Heavenly Father I ask for your protection for myself and my husband he has a cousin and 2 friends that are bad influence on him all these men do is drink and they are lazy they don't work all they do is mooch off people please pray that these men will stay away from us thank you and God bless...
Replies
12
Views
57
Mere pati ### or mamu ### k liye pray kare plz or mere parivarik jivan k liye bhi pray kijiye prabhu yeshu ka naam bahot samarthi hai wo meri har jarurat janta hai or puri bhi kr Sakta hai prabhu ka naam dhanya rahe Amen 🙏
Replies
8
Views
187
Lord I’m messed up. I pray you may forgive me Lord and protect me from myself and from those who want to destroy me. Help me be a better Christian I am underserving of blessings Lord yet you do. Forgive me God and thank you Jesus in your name Amen!
Replies
10
Views
44
Please pray for my old parents (###). They told me yesterday that they have some flu symptoms with the slime from the nose. Please pray for their healing and protection. For strong immunity and positive thinking. Strength. Please because I don't want them to suffer with breathing like me. Pray...
Replies
9
Views
38
Dear prayer partner my final exam starts ### and ends ### December pliz pray for ###
Replies
11
Views
135
I am delma from ### please pray for me a good job as soon as possible I am staying with my family here please pray for me
Replies
8
Views
62
Please pray that I will easily breathe. Opened nostrils and easy coughing out (flu). Bloating from gastritis. It's like my stomach is glued to the throat and to high. Dryness in my breathing organs is also a problem. Please pray that I will easily cough out and for a relaxed body. No panic and...
Replies
10
Views
76
Good day, my name is ### Can you please pray for my job, they are busy retrenching people and setting peoples targets ridiculously high with the type of systems they have and accounts the keep away from us. Can you please pray that God would turn that around and also please pray for a financial...
Replies
9
Views
68
Type Prayer Request Here i need ###
Replies
8
Views
30
Back
Top Bottom