2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

My name is ###. I am a ###. I am wanting a prayer for marriage restoration between my spouse ### and I ###. I let the devil take my joy and I want it back. I have been sober 15 days now and I am ready to get back what has been stolen in Jesus name.
Replies
9
Views
98
pray for my 2 son ### and ### to encounter Jesus. more clients to book at our business travel ### car rentals n tour..wisdom to my son n daughter to run this business ..
Replies
9
Views
34
Please pray for my ###. Doctors have given up hope. Pls pray for a miracle to take place. Thank you
Replies
9
Views
33
In the name of Jesus Christ, ### go to hell and Christ lock you there forever.
Replies
8
Views
28
Please I want God healings and total restoration of my life, I was being tested hepatitis B positive week's ago and it's really eating me up.
Replies
9
Views
28
O God bless me and my ### to settle down and be the people you created us to be. Out of ### ### none is married or settled. May ### be our year of settlement. Amen
Replies
14
Views
55
Please agree with me that we are all healed of this cold, bug from this bitter cold and family delivered and saved, that our Christmas plans won't be ruined, by the precious blood covering of Yahshua Ha Mashiach, Praise God. Blessings, Amen!
Replies
11
Views
68
Myself ###, please pray for my love life with ###.
Replies
9
Views
30
i was devastated when the VA denied me my benefits. They turned down everything that I was trying to get compensated for. I was hoping that they would compensate me but they did not. Now I don't know what I'm going to do. We really needed the money just to get by. My husband hurt his foot and is...
Replies
11
Views
253
Back
Top Bottom