Family needs healing

♡Jesus

Faithful Servant
Please agree with me that we are all healed of this cold, bug from this bitter cold and family delivered and saved, that our Christmas plans won't be ruined, by the precious blood covering of Yahshua Ha Mashiach, Praise God. Blessings, Amen!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Bless you all, praying total healing and on upper respiratory issues and this bad wheezing, allergies. Lord You are so good and a mighty healing. You are Praised
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, don’t let me be doubleminded or become doubleminded, but stand firm on the Word of God. God bless me with the hunger and desire to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word daily. Bless me to conduct myself in wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word in all I say and do. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, obedience, and confidence in You and Your Word. God all that I have asked of You, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and every Christian that I know. Thank You Jesus! Amen, so be it, and it is so!
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Stay Prayerful, Trust God, Meditate on the Promises of God Daily, and Have a Blessed Christmas! ​
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm a veteran who suffers from fear/anxiety attacks for years now. Because of this me and my wife are separated which makes my attacks even worse. Can you pray that I can be totally healed/ delivered from this condition? That I can have total peace? Thank you. God bless you.
Replies
9
Views
110
### is very ill, Please pray for a remission of the cancer and complete healing. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
102
Meeting a pastor after a doc appt -- I ask I remember everything on God’s agenda, for The Holy Spirit of Wisdom, Revelation, Counsel, Might and The Fear of The Lord to be upon ### and myself, and that His will is accomplished mightily at the meeting with the pastor... Really miss the...
Replies
7
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom