2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for my love.. because of some personal reasons ### is leaving me.. please pray that ### will not leave me..
Replies
7
Views
29
Let us pray, everything God has given me and taught me throughout my training in theology to live and act in me always and forever for God's glory! Lord, now gives progress in certain areas of my life. Let us all together thank the Lord! Beloved prayer warriors, I know that to have good success...
Replies
8
Views
30
Witchcraft from ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###. Thank you, ###.
Replies
7
Views
14
I have an interview with CEO who appoints staff. Please pray for me to be called for interview and appointed for job. For last ###.### months I have lost my job. I am under big mental depression. Age is over ###. Please pray for me - ###
Replies
6
Views
22
Jesus please let my ### sleep. He is so restless. Please let him also agree to try better foods. Please let us figure out a way to buy presents for Christmas and pay the rent and bills. Thank you Jesus Amen.
Replies
7
Views
17
Please continue to pray for opened nostrils and easy breathing through nostrils and mouth because of bloating (gastritis). I obviously irritated stomach with too much soup (I must take soup against flu and I cannot take tea with C vitamin because of gastritis). Relaxed stomach. Easy coughing out...
Replies
5
Views
124
Good morning my name is ### please pray for me I am astmatic, pray for my mom she is very sick and my wife also with my four sons and I also have a court case in ###, pray for my finances deliverance, debts and loans I need a house, for breakthrough I want to serve the Lord thanks a lot.
Replies
6
Views
52
I have so many Problem..with my wife ..but it's my guilty ..now her family is facing court problem...I want to get back her in my life ...plzzzz pray for me
Replies
9
Views
34
Please Pray for our home to be sold out soon so we can pay our debts.
Replies
8
Views
17
Back
Top Bottom