I have an interview with ### who ...

Alrulric

Disciple of Prayer
I have an interview with CEO who appoints staff. Please pray for me to be called for interview and appointed for job. For last ###.### months I have lost my job. I am under big mental depression. Age is over ###. Please pray for me - ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, don’t let me be doubleminded or become doubleminded, but stand firm on the Word of God. God bless me with the hunger and desire to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word daily. Bless me to conduct myself in wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word in all I say and do. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, obedience, and confidence in You and Your Word. God all that I have asked of You, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and every Christian that I know. Thank You Jesus! Amen, so be it, and it is so!
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Stay Prayerful, Trust God, Meditate on the Promises of God Daily, and Have a Blessed Christmas! ​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello - please pray for me. I'm in a hostile work environment that's making me physically ill. I know it's a blessing to have a job, at all, and I'm grateful to be able to pay my bills. At the same time, no one should experience a hostile work environment. Please pray for success in my interview...
Replies
8
Views
144
I have an interview this Friday. Pray that it will be successful, although I don't like to travel away to another country, but the job is suitable. Pray for Jesus to direct if this is the job He wants me to take on or close the door.
Replies
8
Views
246
Hello everyone, I would like to ask for your prayers for my job interview in the afternoon. I am and feel terribly unprepared (it was a sudden email from the employer), and I have really bad anxiety and have always been bad at interviews in general. But I desperately need a job, and I know if...
Replies
10
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom