2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for ### to come back to Christ.
Replies
6
Views
124
My husband and his family want a separation from me. I love them a lot and I don't know why they want to separate. Everything was good between us. I want to pray for my marriage and my family.
Replies
10
Views
24
By the grace of God I pray that my true love will return back. In the mighty name of Jesus.!!! Amen
Replies
6
Views
20
Please pray for my friend ### who is going through some trying times. MRI showed a growth in the muscle close to her spine. She is a Christian but she is anxious. I pray for her anxiety to be removed and that she has peace.
Replies
9
Views
38
I pray for my husband ### ### ### sana makapag work n ulit sya s abroad at ok parati ang health nya ganun din ako maging ok ang health. I also pray and wish n sana mabigyan n kami ng baby sana mabuntis n ulit ako at magtuloy tuloy n ang pagbubuntis ko sana wala ng maging problem.
Replies
7
Views
19
Dear Lord Jesus Christ and our Mother of Perpetual Help I am really confused why my dear friend ### who is not in talking terms for more than two months is not in contact with me. Why is behaving very peculiar. When I called him, he is not taking my calls. Lord Jesus enlighten my dear friend ###...
Replies
8
Views
26
My son has recently transformed his life and gratefully following God's word. He is seeking for a job now. I know he is a young guy many temptations, especially alcohol, surrounded by him and his old alcoholic girl friend/friends, etc. Please pray for me for divine wisdom and for my son to grow...
Replies
10
Views
45
My best friend misunderstood me. I didn't say or do anything to hurt him. Our friendship is about ### yrs old. He blocked my number not giving me a chance to explain or find out why? I'm so disturbed and my quiet time with God is also disturbed. I'm very hurt.
Replies
8
Views
17
I Thank the Lord for Pastor ###...my grandson I pray he comes to us...and the compatible partner.
Replies
10
Views
41
Back
Top Bottom