2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

My daughter take a (Family blessings PLAN) rs. 3000/= after 15th days she receive certificate and only one month verses but now four month gone she is not receiving any pay per verse. We call your prayer centre, your toll-free no. But nobody reply me seticfectry reply what happens. Thank-you...
Replies
8
Views
27
God I pray that I follow the path you have planned for me. I feel so lost. I pray that I hear You.
Replies
6
Views
35
Praise God brother and sister in Jesus Christ. Let us uphold ### country in our daily pray. They have .2.67 person Christian, We can ask the Lord almighty pour his precious blessing on that country that the gate got the gospel be open and let them. In Jesus Christ the holy and powerful...
Replies
6
Views
17
O Lord, kindly heal my son ### from cancer.
Replies
7
Views
65
Please pray for me...my blood pressure is very high tonight and my medication isn't working. I have a genetic condition which makes me more susceptible to having a stroke, aneurysm or heart attack and high blood pressure puts me at even greater risk! My blood pressure has been getting very high...
Replies
7
Views
18
Please pray ### sees my true worth and value as more accomplished than most - it is true
Replies
6
Views
14
My daughter take a(Family blessings PLAN) rs. 3000/=after 15th days she receive certificate and only one month verses but now four month gone she is not receiving any peyer verse. We call your prayer centre, your toll-free no. But nobody reply me seticfectry reply what happens. Thank-you, praise...
Replies
6
Views
16
Please pray for ### ### ### that the favour of God will overshadow him in all his endeavours in ### ### ### ###.
Replies
6
Views
19
Lord I pray that my Business does before next year. I am not asking for a lot just enough income that I can contribute to paying bills. I work hard but sometimes feel I like I am not getting anywhere. I pray that you send me sign that things will turn around.
Replies
7
Views
23
Lord help me what I do on how I can go to ###. To care for ###, he is a ### guy. He helped me a lot when I was homeless. Please man of God, guide me to go to ###. Person help me, have lung cancer.
Replies
2
Views
15
Back
Top Bottom