2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

My Blood Pressure is and has been very high every night. Tonight it is ###/### and my BP med hasn't brought it down. I just took more medicine. I have a genetic condition that makes me more susceptible to aneurysms, strokes and heart attack so I need my BP to come down quickly! Thank you!
Replies
7
Views
14
please remember New Zealand and its poor animals in your prayers:
Replies
5
Views
15
Jesus please help my friend who has no heat. She has an electrical problem. Please let her get it fixed asap. Thank you Jesus Amen.
Replies
6
Views
13
Dear Jesus, Please help me to get a new job or position and help me to close all my debts at the earliest. My office is trying to put me in a corner, Jesus please help me and give me a miracle. I know I am good for nothing, but if you are with me, I can walk-up and I can do Jesus, as well as I...
Replies
7
Views
18
If you have time please am needing prayer for training to fast forward in lifting more, cardio and flexibility, also for finances and healing in right elbow for full restoration and increase in health and right people around me, also for spiritual gifts to increase.
Replies
9
Views
13
I've been waiting on God's miracle to know he works in mysterious ways. I've prayed so hard for a reconciliation between myself and my friend. I've messed up, hurting him so bad that he told me he was done. I'm hurt beyond words. I love him, and my actions were the cause of my behavior. I have...
Replies
8
Views
101
Please God, I know my prayers have yet to help anything but please God remove forced therapy, forced moving, forced anything for my life please God heal my mind, body, eye, and spirit.
Replies
7
Views
12
Prayers for ### and ### for strength, courage and healing as they go through difficult health problems! Thank you
Replies
7
Views
18
### and ### have peace with ### and desire to be kind loving to her no more assignments on ###'s Love life ever again now
Replies
6
Views
42
Pastor ### - Please pray for my husband ### who is suffering from Psoriasis for the past 30 years. Right now in the month of ### he will go to ### to seek out a job in ### field. Before that I want my husband to be healed and God bless him with a good job in ###
Replies
7
Views
52
Back
Top Bottom