2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

prayer for my mother, ### for her healing and miracle. My mother is bedridden for two years not talking, not walking, she is having serious pain in her stomach, my mother is not passing stools. Please prayer for my mother to be made whole.
Replies
6
Views
17
Just Type Your Prayer Request pray for the salvation of my ###, break from alcoholism.
Replies
5
Views
11
Please pray for my daughter to change her mind of going to ### and she may concentrate her mind on studied, thank you Jesus Alleluia Jesus
Replies
5
Views
9
Dear ###. Praise the Lord. I have parotid gland tumor which is touching superfacial nerves. pls cure me God.
Replies
5
Views
38
I'm going through a hard time because I'm living out of the Lord's will. I'm getting hit from all sides. I am having an illness that torments me and won't let me sleep. I'm exhausted and stressed and farther away from God than I've ever been in my life. I was foolish and blind and I didn't...
Replies
6
Views
20
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing and support for someone struggling with addiction.
Replies
7
Views
80
Prabhu Yeshu please approve my ### visa. ammmmen
Replies
7
Views
20
Jesus I humbly beg you to please answer my prayer, please, amen, thanks.
Replies
5
Views
17
Thank You Lord for granting ### a Peaceful and trouble free day yesterday. Thank You.
Replies
6
Views
16
Here is my situation: I am supporting a household with a disability check that is so small that even teenagers (who don't have all my expenses) have a more income than I. I turned to scratch tickets to hopefully win my way to solvency but that didn't work. I am utterly desperate. Please pray...
Replies
6
Views
110
Back
Top Bottom