2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please brothers pray for me to hear the voice of Holy Spirit. Jesus open my secret ear to listen your beautiful voice so that I can help millions of people throughout the world in your Holy name, Jesus. My heart is crying for Jesus to hear your voice and to follow you and to fulfill your...
Replies
5
Views
15
God, please Bless my home. We ask for your Peace and Love. Lord help me with patience. Keep your Christmas Blessing in my heart! Lord, I believe in you! Lord, I trust you! Lord, I need you to guide me. Pray with me for special request. Amen
Replies
9
Views
21
Jesus do cure my skin disease and I have financial crisis. Help me please
Replies
5
Views
14
Lord, give us wisdom and our daily bread. Amen
Replies
2
Views
8
### has decided to Marry ### he has decided his family needs him And it’s time to love and Honor ### the way God intends for him to do now in Jesus Name
Replies
4
Views
41
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a good government job and understanding from a friend.
Replies
8
Views
90
Praying everyone have a merry Christmas and a happy new year
Replies
5
Views
68
Please pray for my kids' exams next week. God please help them to do well in their tests, help them to be able to remember and study well and to be able to perform well on exams.
Replies
5
Views
24
I need to pray for my ### and ###. God bless them to give bright feature and they will got the job soon.
Replies
6
Views
90
Summary (due to privacy): Unspoken prayer requests for various personal and family needs, including healing, guidance, and support.
Replies
5
Views
22
Back
Top Bottom