2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Im here to ask favor from you, to help me to pray na mawala na itong bukol na nasa right portion of my ###.
Replies
6
Views
21
Replies
5
Views
23
respected sir, I, ###, male, aged ### submit that one person named ### owed to me an amount and not paying from 3 years. His cell always "OUT OF COVERAGE AREA". I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY PRAY "FOR CHANGE OF MIND SET OF ### AND TO PAY THE AMOUNT DUE TO ME AT THE EARLIEST I THINK SO FAR THERE IS...
Replies
7
Views
59
I thank God for your life and your entire prayer team. Please pray for me and my family against witches who have tormented us for our entire life. The spirit of absolute poverty, unknown diseases and sicknesses, we are dying like rats spirit of premature death, family stagnation we have...
Replies
2
Views
11
My ### to leave me. We just had a baby girl and he says I’m rude to him but I’m not. I really do love my husband. I have apologized to him many times and he says he forgives me but he hasn’t let go of the past. He can’t stop seeing me in a negative spot. But I’m trying to make things right. If...
Replies
9
Views
91
Thank you everyone for your prayers... my dad is much better now... God bless everyone ...
Replies
8
Views
23
Please pray for ### left shoulder heals
Replies
5
Views
12
GOD ALMIGHTY PLEASE FORGIVE OUR SINS AND BAD DEEDS WHICH WE ARE DONE IN YOUR HOLY EYE. PLEASE LORD OUR GOD RESOLVE ALL ISSUES WHICH ARE STAND IN ###'S JOB PLESSE GOD BE MERCIFUL WITH US AND REMOVE ALL ISSUES REGARDING ###'S JOB AND HE WILL BE CONTINUE HIS JOB AS IT IS. MY DEAREST AND LOVING GOD...
Replies
6
Views
16
I need prayers of safety and protection for my family. The winds are really strong tonight. Please pray no trees will fall on our house, and that they especially won't harm my family. I also need prayers for myself. I've had a high-pitched sound in my ears for days, which I believe was caused by...
Replies
9
Views
20
Please pray for the reunion of me and my husband, he can't forgive me for carrying a huge amount of money and was robbed and lost the money, it's tearing my family. I lost my baby in the process. Please pray for God to heal this wound in me and give him a forgiving heart. I am in severe pain. I...
Replies
9
Views
16
Back
Top Bottom