payment of amount due

Farasalp

Prayer Warrior
respected sir,
I, ###, male, aged ### submit that one person named ### owed to me an amount and not paying from 3 years. His cell always "OUT OF COVERAGE AREA". I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY PRAY "FOR CHANGE OF MIND SET OF ### AND TO PAY THE AMOUNT DUE TO ME AT THE EARLIEST
I THINK SO FAR THERE IS NO CHANGE IN HIS MIND SET. AS AND WHEN HE PAYS THE AMOUNT I WILL INFORM IMMEDIATELY
YHANKING YOU
###
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, don’t let me be doubleminded or become doubleminded, but stand firm on the Word of God. God bless me with the hunger and desire to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word daily. Bless me to conduct myself in wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word so that I may please You in all I say and do. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, obedience, and confidence in You and Your Word. God all that I have asked of You, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and every Christian that I know. Thank You Jesus! Amen, so be it, and it is so!


Stay Prayerful, Trust God, Meditate on the Promises of God Daily, and Have a Blessed Christmas! ​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I applied for a personal ### since 2020 but till this time I have not yet received any ### of the same. Only charges are taken by me all this times. For each reason they go on asking money money. Please pray for my ### to get ### immediately without paying them anymore money as their charges. 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Replies
8
Views
296
(1) We have paid a lumsum amount to a person for House Lease. Many months have been passed, the wicked person & his wife have not yet return back the full amount with Bank Interest to us. We are praying to our God through the name of Jesus that the wicked person and his wife return back full...
Replies
9
Views
332
Hi it's sister ### aka respell y promise that I ### please can you pray for me to get immediate extra finances today please. I just applied for an extra payment with the Department of Social Security for money for gas, not had for ### days now. Smokes and food including for cat ### and odd...
Replies
7
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,481
Messages
16,777,428
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom