Lord help me what I do on ...

Akerroir

Prayer Warrior
Lord help me what I do on how I can go to ###. To care for ###, he is a ### guy. He helped me a lot when I was homeless. Please man of God, guide me to go to ###. Person help me, have lung cancer.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, make the impossible possible in this life. Bring the right people, resources, opportunities, and doors that no human can shut. Provide everything needed to fulfill the purpose and work set before me. Carry me through every season, even when I feel limited or unsure. Strengthen my hands and...
Replies
12
Views
171
Almighty God, please forgive me for all my sins. Please help me with the grief of losing my beautiful girlfriend of 10 years, ###. Also please help me with the court issue for charges that I have nothing to do with. I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. It appears that...
Replies
11
Views
224
Good night my friends. It has been a short while since I've greeted you all and I must say that I'm truly glad to let you know that the Lord Jesus Christ has kept me up and well for these past devastating months. Amidst the many trials and tribulations that have presented themselves I am not...
Replies
8
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,481
Messages
16,777,428
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom