God I pray that I follow the ...

deadra831

Prayer Partner
God I pray that I follow the path you have planned for me. I feel so lost. I pray that I hear You.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, don’t let me be doubleminded or become doubleminded, but stand firm on the Word of God. God bless me with the hunger and desire to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word daily. Bless me to conduct myself in wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word so that I may please You in all I say and do. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, obedience, and confidence in You and Your Word. God all that I have asked of You, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and every Christian that I know. Thank You Jesus! Amen, so be it, and it is so!


Stay Prayerful, Trust God, Meditate on the Promises of God Daily, and Have a Blessed Christmas! ​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can’t do it… I have very little strength in me due to health problems the only way I would be able to follow the Bible is if God did it for me but He hasn’t. I have sins in my life that I have no strength left in me to deal with. I’m just floating along.
Replies
9
Views
120
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 9:13 – “Folly is an unruly woman; she is simple and knows nothing.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse personifies foolishness as an unruly woman, emphasizing her loudness, impulsiveness, and lack of understanding...
Replies
8
Views
217
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God John 7:1 – “After this, Jesus went around in Galilee. He did not want to go about in Judea because the Jewish leaders there were looking for a way to kill him.” Extended Explanation: This verse gives us insight into a critical moment in...
Replies
10
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,481
Messages
16,777,428
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom