My husband and his family want a ...

Tiolaxby

Disciple of Prayer
My husband and his family want a separation from me. I love them a lot and I don't know why they want to separate. Everything was good between us. I want to pray for my marriage and my family.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, don’t let me be doubleminded or become doubleminded, but stand firm on the Word of God. God bless me with the hunger and desire to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word daily. Bless me to conduct myself in wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word so that I may please You in all I say and do. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, obedience, and confidence in You and Your Word. God all that I have asked of You, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and every Christian that I know. Thank You Jesus! Amen, so be it, and it is so!


Stay Prayerful, Trust God, Meditate on the Promises of God Daily, and Have a Blessed Christmas! ​
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Warriors, Please continue to keep my brother, his wife, and their little one-year-old son in your prayers. By God's grace and through the prayers of many faithful people, my brother and his wife were reconciled and reunited as a family in September 2025 after a period of serious...
Replies
7
Views
141
Please pray for my husband that he can manage his first chemotherapy today. May God give him strength and heal him in his stage 2 colon cancer.
Replies
12
Views
261
Dear Jesus, I have prayed countless times over many years, asking for Your help to restore my marriage. I know You have heard my prayers. Although I don't understand why it is taking so long for a clear answer or reconciliation, I want to trust You and keep waiting. There are times when I want...
Replies
21
Views
414
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom