2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Plz pray for ###'s husband ###.
Replies
10
Views
50
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3) and...
Replies
9
Views
31
BETRAYAL, HURT, and PAIN I was betrayed and because of the betrayal I'm hurting.... I'm hurting and because I'm hurting, my heart is in pain.... My heart is in pain but I'm seeking GOD... I'm seeking GOD but yet the tears flow... The tears flow as I await GOD'S presence... In only I...
Replies
11
Views
96
Praise report. Thank you all for your prayers, it was a great support and your prayers got answered. Thank you. God bless you all. Also please pray for me, I have been served notice in my work. The last day of my work is on January 3rd. Please pray for me, that Yeshu would relocate or open a way...
Replies
7
Views
22
The argument has to be successful and let the enemy who is trying to defeat me be betrayed and ashamed in Jesus name I need miracle father I completely trust on you in your precious name waiting for good news
Replies
9
Views
29
Replies
10
Views
44
My ### and ### have been struggling to get a permanent job if you can pray for them so that God the creator will provide jobs for them.
Replies
11
Views
81
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
9
Views
40
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream vacation in ###.
Replies
9
Views
13
Pls. Pray for my daughter who starting MCA exam on 10th December ### is her name. My husband ### is addicted with alcohol and jobless. My name is ###. Pls pray for me.
Replies
10
Views
50
Back
Top Bottom