2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for ### and ### Father for our and all children of those praying here ask protection and survive tough times: Grow in wisdom, discernment, and revelation: Find freedom, restoration, wholeness; Understand Your purpose for their lives; Have a sound mind and a right attitude; Maintain...
Replies
12
Views
97
We need your help because we are hopeless to survive, financially ### we borrowed and we paid interest for many years. Now we are unable to pay and we are ready to sell our house. My husband and I decided to suicide but we have one boy and girl even though we are prepared. To purchase our house...
Replies
12
Views
52
Please help me! I am in a very desperate situation. I feel lost. My husband and I love each other dearly. But his sister has played black magic on us and for 7 years we are separated. I am living in ### but he is in ###. And now in ### back in our country. His sister is trying to harm him...
Replies
9
Views
30
Please pray for my son, having court case tomorrow, that God's grace will set him free. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
47
My ### final yr BE exams Is studying. Pls give her memory power She tells most of the time she forgets. She can only study one day before the exams then it vl b in her memory Tomorrow is her exams pls c that she does it excellent.Give her peace of mind also. No tension. Pls lord
Replies
24
Views
317
Lord, guard & heal my loved ones & me in heart, body, soul & vehicles. Deliver us from evil. ThankYou ###
Replies
14
Views
55
I really need a financial blessing and also need God to guide me to a good location to set up my fast food business.
Replies
11
Views
56
IMMEDIATE PRAYER I pray for healing. I have the flu and colds. I want to be healed immediately so that I can study and focus well for my review as I study for my upcoming comprehensive exam come January. I pray for health and wellness. O God. Please give me exceptional memory to remember every...
Replies
8
Views
38
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for employment and emotional support for a widow with a child, facing societal pressure and preparing for a government teacher exam.
Replies
12
Views
172
Back
Top Bottom