I really need a financial blessing and ...

I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord work in your circumstances, provide for your needs according to His perfect will, guide you regarding your business, and help you experience His peace and joy in a special way. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please let me get this sewing machine sold quickly.. I need the money, its important.. & please keep me safe, dear God. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
130
My wife started sleeping with another man and it never stopped and I suddenly meant nothing to her and she stopped going to church and I’m sure she got a demon from this guy, I can see it in her face and in her talking, i really can’t take much more of this, we have a family, I’d like to get...
Replies
10
Views
135
Please pray for grace, mercy and favour in my current season. Praying for a good, peaceful place to live and a smooth transition. For consistent productivity that bears good fruit quickly. For financial and career breakthrough and the right open doors. That Jesus would be my advocate in all my...
Replies
10
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom