Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband salary has delayed over 8 months. Company name ###. My rent is in arrears i just gave birth 4 months ago. Am in ### a foreign country. Tension everwhere
Replies
8
Views
159
As a single father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy I've turned to the Lord on many issues I need help I would love to have a Godly wife I am doing the best I can we need to find the key to our band so we can move it and we are blinds or in it and it has a broad blown in it I...
Replies
11
Views
162
Hello everyone, Please pray for me, my husband, and our daughter. Please pray that God will protect us from untimely death, accidents, serious illness, and all harm, especially since our daughter is still very young. Please pray that God will bless us with long, healthy lives according to His...
Replies
11
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,649
Messages
16,801,896
Members
650,173
Latest member
Muarxourhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom