2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for my elder brother, ###, he is going to wrong friendship and have conflict with parents. He did not want to study. Please pray for him, please.
Replies
11
Views
36
Please pray for me, I am in pain. I have been sick for the past two weeks. When I went to the hospital, I gained some changes, but now the illness is back again.
Replies
14
Views
48
Now I'm at my parents' home! Let us pray, the Lord to expel FOREVER any evil - force, demon, authority, plan, deed in this home, in the life of my parents and in my life! Let us pray, that in the home I live in, in the life of my parents and in my life - FOREVER will reign and rule the Spirit of...
Replies
15
Views
48
Dear ### Greetings I am very happy to share my ministry. Now I am starting a Orphan home at our village ###. I am maintenance in trouble coust of living hei. If you don't mind. Please Small gift our kids programs. food,shelter.and Dress. Please pray for you our need. Thank you madam...
Replies
11
Views
166
LORD JESUS HELP ME MAKE MY LAST DAY AT WORK BEFORE SURGERY AND OFF ### WEEKS FROM JOB. THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST
Replies
13
Views
69
Nange maduve agi ### years ayitu innu makkallagila plese nangoskar pray maddi nana name ### ### ### plese pray for me
Replies
12
Views
25
I want God to reveal my marriage partner to me and also expose those behind my problem.
Replies
17
Views
80
Dear God I am praying for your financial blessings to be released on this day on me and my family
Replies
10
Views
47
I haven't been on the prayer board for quite some time as I live in ### and our city was directly hit by Hurricane Michael. We were without power and water for almost 2 weeks with the destruction of homes, apartments, mobile homes and a massive number of trees. I just got internet service...
Replies
9
Views
273
I am ### now I don't have jobs I am experienced in banking now try another bank so pls pray for me
Replies
14
Views
57
Back
Top Bottom