2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for healing of arthritis in both of my knees and also asking for prayers with my financial situation. Please also continue to pray for all people everywhere that God will meet all their needs in Jesus precious name.
Replies
10
Views
17
May God remove any confusion from ###'s mind and thinking, ### keeps getting wrong things into ###'s head, and needs God's Deliverance. May ### be quieter and at peace! May ### uncle(s) be healed too.
Replies
15
Views
254
Dear sir Thank for your love to pray for us. pls pray for my ### and to get job. and also for my ###. and my ### education.
Replies
11
Views
20
I need healing prayer for my friend's health...please pray for my friend ###. He got an ulcer in the intestine and a urine infection. Pray for healing in his body and take away the pain.
Replies
18
Views
65
Praised be the Lord ..In the name of Jesus please pray for my father who is ### yrs a heart patient and has kidney problem is very weak is not able to wat properly....please pray with me for him to heal n recover well...i know he has desire to live ...thank you
Replies
13
Views
21
Isaac got betrayed in a relationship and now he is in depression. I am his friend and want to save him. He is taking intoxicated drugs and drinks. He is not ready to believe in God and do any prayers. Please help in saving his soul.
Replies
11
Views
123
God bless you all who prayed for our choir. They were wonderful in the first service. Everyone came and we were so happy to see our nextdoor neighbors in. Please God, save their souls of everyone who came. Bring those who left the church. Bless our pastor and his family. I will sing of the...
Replies
12
Views
29
Lord father today I ask you for protect over my life. Today I ask you for victory over my ### and ###. I pray my ### see the true colours of his parents and sister towards me. I pray let him understand he has a wife and daughter his own family. He need to stop running to his parents or sister...
Replies
10
Views
27
Praise the Lord brother I am ### ### my exams of bachelor's degree are going on by God's grace I have appeared two papers well next exams are on dated ###, ###, ### of December. Please pray that I will score good marks, brother I can't be able to save money as each month there are some...
Replies
10
Views
32
Asking the Lord for Divine health. and a Supernatural financial windfall
Replies
11
Views
33
Back
Top Bottom