I need healing prayer for my friend ###

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer Ayo healing prayer heart disease sick blue color trust .jpg
    quote prayer Ayo healing prayer heart disease sick blue color trust .jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 7
  • quote prayer heal sick Healing prayer Lord Jesus color .jpg
    quote prayer heal sick Healing prayer Lord Jesus color .jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 7
  • quote prayer faith friend the best kind of friend is a praying friend black.jpg
    quote prayer faith friend the best kind of friend is a praying friend black.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 8
I stand in agreement with this child of Yeshuah HaMashiach under Matthew 18:19, and I declare the Lordship of Yeshua HaMashiach over his/her Body, Spirit, and Soul. Let the mighty power of Ruach HaKodesh fill this person like unstoppable rushing water and overcome all powers in his/her life. I pray for his complete healing refuah shlemah over all diseases and weaknesses in this person. For ALL was overly paid by Adon Yeshua haMashiach on the cross, " Tam ve Nishlam !!!..." . Test his soul o Adonai, and know his heart I believe he will recommit his life for your purpose once healed.
Bashem Yeshua HaMashiach. Amen
 
I need healing prayer for my friend's health...please pray for my friend ###. He got an ulcer in the intestine and a urinary infection. Pray for healing in his body and take away the pain.
Pls Jesus pray she will be cured.
 
I pray for a favor for ### who is suffering from urinary infection and Ulcer. Lord touch him with your hand and heal him. I ask in name of Jesus Who took crucifixion for us Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I injured my right arm and shoulder and the pain is unbearable and mobility is limited as well as having weight issues and migraines and sleep issues as well as a cold. I'm sick and need to feel better. My new job starts Sunday.
Replies
8
Views
278
Prayer Request Dear Prayer Warriors, I humbly ask for your prayers for both my cousin and for me. Please pray for my cousin, ###, who is in ###. Her condition is very critical. Her liver is no longer functioning, and according to the doctors, the last hope is a liver transplant. Please pray that...
Replies
10
Views
209
Aksign the Lord to remove the spirit of asperger syndrome away from my midst in my life and family. Please God, healthy, happy, loving communication, clear in every way between me and all people and between me and the Lord. I am sorry for my sins. Also need more strength caring for home and...
Replies
12
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom