Lord father today I ask you for ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, today I ask forgiveness of all the negative and harmful words I have spoken about myself, ###, ###, ###, and ###. I do not want to abuse myself in such a way again. Transform my thoughts and let me understand how marvelously you made me. Change my habits so I use my tongue to speak hope...
Replies
8
Views
353
Praise the lord God in Jesus name father present job am not ok with it I can't say to anybody father open the other job doors to me father am handing to ur hands ur my saviour father am praying for my birth father he is not changing his past doing same sins and continue same heavenly Father talk...
Replies
6
Views
290
I have to get a few things cleaned & organized & ready for the superintendent of my apartment to be able to do a repair tomorrow for me & could everyone please pray for the strength & physical energy to get everything done just perfectly before he shows up tomorrow & that everything is neat very...
Replies
9
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom