2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for healing blessings for my husband and myself and for others. Praying for financial blessings for us as well. Thank you Lord for answered prayers and glory to you.
Replies
28
Views
132
Please pray for ###, my dear angel, and her kids that God's loving arms, grace, blessings, protection, and salvation bless her financially, keep them safe and healthy. I love her that holy spirit walk and guide and protect them in Jesus' loving name. Amen.
Replies
14
Views
25
Father God You are the almighty creator of all things! Father I come to You as a humble grateful child for all things! Father I lift up to You all the ones You love asking You to pour Your Spirit abundantly upon us! On earth as in Heaven Father let Your glory be seen by all through Your children...
Replies
12
Views
40
Lord.... take my life and guide it... take my plans and shape them into reality... forgive me faithless heart. Give me more faith.... help me to trust you. You can given me so much and have blessed me beyond words. This one thing that I want Lord is yours. You know my heart's wish... you know...
Replies
10
Views
24
Lord, walk with me to give me victory against my enemies. Amen
Replies
2
Views
9
Please pray for my son having court case tomorrow may God's grace save him also his salvation Thank you ###
Replies
13
Views
25
Please pray for my mother (###), that God heal her from dementia, that God stimulates her brain to grow all the new brain cells to heal her brain and return her memory. She also has hearing problems. I ask that you pray that God heals her hearing too. Thank you.
Replies
22
Views
61
Dear Abba father, In the mighty name of Jesus of Nazareth, my saviour and lord I give my thanks to thee for the revelation you gave me regarding my situation regarding my love relationship with ###. You are an awesome father who made me realise my blockages in my subconscious mind which were...
Replies
10
Views
24
Pray for me, family. I'm going through a very tough season, no job for 6 months, I can't pay rent now, visa expired 7 days ago. I don't have money for a ticket to go back home plus overstay. I'm a woman, age ###, I'm scared and literally losing the battle. Keep me in prayers.
Replies
2
Views
8
FAITH Matthew 17:20 “And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.” King James...
Replies
12
Views
29
Back
Top Bottom