Please pray for ### ### my dear ...

Hlisa

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for ###, my dear angel, and her kids that God's loving arms, grace, blessings, protection, and salvation bless her financially, keep them safe and healthy. I love her that holy spirit walk and guide and protect them in Jesus' loving name. Amen.
 
Please pray for ### ### ### dear angel and her kids that God's loving arms grace blessings salvation protection salvation bless her financially keep them safe healthy I love her that holly spirit walk and guide protect them in Jesus lovinname amen
Preying
 
Please pray for ### ### my dear angel and her kids that God's loving arms grace blessings salvation protection salvation bless her financially keep them safe healthy I love her that holly spirit walk and guide protect them in Jesus loving name amen
Vl prey
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Pray Without Ceasing: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for according to Your perfect love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God bless me with everything I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me with wisdom to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Bless me with a God Solution Focused Mind, Heart, and Attitude based upon Your Word. God don’t let me be double-minded or become double-minded. Let me stand firm on the Word of God. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.

God daily lead, guide, and direct the footsteps that I take and the words that I speak. God let Your love, encouragement, joy, favor, peace, and protection rest upon my life. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, and confidence in You. Bless me with the desire and hunger to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word and operate in the knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of Your Word daily. May I come to know You in truth and fall in love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me with the spirit of obedience and strengthen me to obey Your Word and will for my life (daily, moment by moment). Lord Jesus be Lord of ALL in my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God save, deliver, heal, protect, sanctify, set free, and use each one of us for the glory of God. God make each of us whole and complete in You. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!


Have a Blessed Christmas And New Year! ​
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you, God the Father, for all your goodness and for calling us when we need you, always present for us, always kind and open to receiving us in your mercy. Dear friends, I kindly ask you to pray for my dear friend ###, who is in very delicate health. Please, may God help her find a doctor...
Replies
9
Views
282
We meet 7 years ago. She was a teenager now she's having an addition problem. She's going through a rough time. She was remembering the good time we shared together on a mission trip, I pray Lord that you touch ### heart, even though that we're far away to see each other she's on my prayers...
Replies
11
Views
236
I have been praying and fasting since I posted my last prayer request on the full custody of my precious daughter, and her protection. Though I feel peace, hope and assurance that God is with my daughter and with me, I am still praying and waiting for a divine breakthrough from God on this...
Replies
6
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom