Healings blessings

Kuvlam

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for healing blessings for my husband and myself and for others. Praying for financial blessings for us as well. Thank you Lord for answered prayers and glory to you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Please pray for healing blessings for my ### and myself and for others. Praying for financial blessings for us as well. Thank you Lord for answered prayers and glory to you.
Thnks
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Pray Without Ceasing: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for according to Your perfect love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God bless me with everything I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me with wisdom to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Bless me with a God Solution Focused Mind, Heart, and Attitude based upon Your Word. God don’t let me be double-minded or become double-minded. Let me stand firm on the Word of God. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.

God daily lead, guide, and direct the footsteps that I take and the words that I speak. God let Your love, encouragement, joy, favor, peace, and protection rest upon my life. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, and confidence in You. Bless me with the desire and hunger to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word and operate in the knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of Your Word daily. May I come to know You in truth and fall in love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me with the spirit of obedience and strengthen me to obey Your Word and will for my life (daily, moment by moment). Lord Jesus be Lord of ALL in my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God save, deliver, heal, protect, sanctify, set free, and use each one of us for the glory of God. God make each of us whole and complete in You. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!


Have a Blessed Christmas And New Year! ​
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Heaven, thank You knowledge of The Truth, that the Gospel is the Power of God for salvation for all who believe, Rom 1:16-17. Please be with our little outreach team tonight, open doors, give divine appointments, order our steps and the steps of those who need to hear. Open eyes...
Replies
12
Views
190
Father I want to thank you taking care of my needs with finding employment even if it's temporary or it can lead into other opportunities. I ask that you cover my unexpected car repairs just as I was getting ahead with my rent. Calm my fears and provide supernatural blessings surrounding...
Replies
8
Views
196
Thank you for the mighty blessings you have given to loved ones. May they use it for your glory and be wise stewards of your blessings and invest it where it is needed Jesus and they be healed mightily and forever of their injuries and the same for myself that you will bring us all the right...
Replies
8
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom