FAITH

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes, miracles, signs, and wonders take place in Jesus' name! That the impossible will be possible. Having faith the size of a grain of a mustard seed, I will speak unto any mountain to be casted into yonder place, and it shall remove, and NOTHING shall be impossible unto me, Matthew 17:20). In...
Replies
7
Views
156
Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude for the strength, clarity, and faith You have restored in me. Everything I am today began with the lessons You planted in my childhood. I thank You for the day You used my mother to teach me what faith in action truly looks like. When the bus...
Replies
10
Views
177
God, help me be brave in my job! I choose faith over fear! Love and gratitude! I repent from fear, and doubts and rebuke it! I turn from fear and doubt and lay this at your feet! Help me be strong, courageous, grateful and loving! Help me calm down from stress put on by goals and ranking at work...
Replies
10
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom