Prayer for all the males on this planet

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Thank you for your mercies and forgiveness today, and for the prayers of my fellow Christians - one who told me when I am unsure, "Ask God what to pray for". And I did, and I saw a heart-shaped leaf on my way home near to the tree by our church village community garden, a tree that is...
Replies
9
Views
148
I came here praying about myself and ###, earlier today...but I just want to say I have left feeling that I want to pray for each and every one of you out there. To those who respond and simply write something nice...or even just give someone the feeling that the load is a little lighter...I...
Replies
7
Views
105
PLEASEEE, ALL PRAYOR WARRIORS CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR OUR COUNTRY TO GROW CLOSER TO GOD AND ACCEPT SALVATION TO RESTORE OUR COUNTRY'S WORKING FORCE AND FOR MOREEE LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER. PLSSS, PRAYOR WARRIORS MY OLDEST SON HAS NOW HAD 2 POSTPONEMENTS OF HIS TRIAL. THE 3rd SET TRIAL FOR HIS FREEDOM...
Replies
9
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,448
Messages
16,777,082
Members
647,993
Latest member
Kreysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom