Please pray for healing of arthritis in ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PRAYER FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER WHO IS NOW RUNNING ON ###.SHE IS SUFFERING FROM ARTHRITIS ON HER RIGHT-HAND FINGERS SINCE MANY YEARS NOW. THE PAIN IS SO ACUTE THAT DOCTERS ARE TREATING WITH INJECTIONS ON ER PALM EVERY WEEK. SHE IS TAKING SOME OTHER PILLS. SHE SUFFERS ALSO FROM EXHAUSTION ...
Replies
11
Views
576
I had this sickness when I was ###. The Lord heals me but now at ### I have it again. The term "rheumatoid arthritis" often refers to rheumatoid arthritis (RA), a chronic autoimmune disease that attacks the joints, causing severe inflammation, deformity, intense pain, and potential damage to...
Replies
8
Views
178
At the beginning of this year, I started with very painful rheumatoid arthritis. I asked for prayer here, and it was answered, and thank God, the pain is gone. But for the past few days, I've felt very weak, especially in my legs and feet, almost to the point where I feel like I can't walk. I...
Replies
9
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom