Isaac got betrayed in a relationship and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I have been betrayed and abused a lot. I need friends but the problem is, I am now a very cold person and if I open my heart to fellowship or close friendships I tend to mistrust them. My best friend ### was never abusive or mean to me, but nevertheless I notice now how feeling of...
Replies
10
Views
220
Please keep me in prayer as the enemy is attacking me in all ways possible. All my children have betrayed me and my close friends. It’s like an attack on me where I can’t find peace from my husband needing a job and I feel as if he’s not trying harder. It’s like he’s waiting on me to find a job...
Replies
7
Views
258
Hi, my name is ###. I would like to humbly ask for your prayer support. Recently, I experienced betrayal from people I trusted at my workplace. I am currently undergoing pupillage at a legal firm, a nine-month training period required before being admitted as a lawyer. One of the pupils I worked...
Replies
7
Views
339
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,431
Messages
16,776,908
Members
647,980
Latest member
Qsareosin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom