I want God to reveal my marriage ...

Osaruwense

Disciple of Prayer
I want God to reveal my marriage partner to me and also expose those behind my problem.
 
May our God of love, grace and mercy, bless you and hear your request and grant it as per his precious will. In Jesus name, Amen~
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Pray Without Ceasing: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for according to Your perfect love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God bless me with everything I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me with wisdom to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Bless me with a God Solution Focused Mind, Heart, and Attitude based upon Your Word. God don’t let me be double-minded or become double-minded. Let me stand firm on the Word of God. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.

God daily lead, guide, and direct the footsteps that I take and the words that I speak. God let Your love, encouragement, joy, favor, peace, and protection rest upon my life. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, and confidence in You. Bless me with the desire and hunger to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word and operate in the knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of Your Word daily. May I come to know You in truth and fall in love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me with the spirit of obedience and strengthen me to obey Your Word and will for my life (daily, moment by moment). Lord Jesus be Lord of ALL in my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God save, deliver, heal, protect, sanctify, set free, and use each one of us for the glory of God. God make each of us whole and complete in You. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!


Have a Blessed Christmas And New Year! ​
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My problem is that I overthink everything
Replies
13
Views
189
I am going through spiritual warfare … yesterday in the afternoon nap I saw a dream I was trapped in a place (spacious) and I was unable to turn on the lights… I already shared this with you. Last night before sleeping, I was listening to ### praying in tongues…I said, please tell me what kind...
Replies
7
Views
250
God it's been ### long to of waiting for answered prayer. Can you reveal my ### to me? Thanks in advance
Replies
8
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,448
Messages
16,777,082
Members
647,993
Latest member
Kreysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom