Prayer request

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Warriors: I've been interviewing for a while and am in critical need of a decent job. I have a strong ministry and marketing background, but am open to anything solid. Your prayers would be eternally appreciated! My financials are running thin. Bless you, ###
Replies
13
Views
195
Lord please make a way for me to get more medicine for my periods I'm kinda anxious of pain and provide whatever you decide to give us I really want a sandwich me and my family don't really have much food and I have a feeling we won't get it today I don't know I can't help but feel very sad
Replies
9
Views
240
Running very low with food we don't have meats and shelter does limit help with food please keep us in prayers I'm sad
Replies
8
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom