2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Dear The Pastors & all prayer warriors! Thanks you very much for your encouragement & keeping me in your pray. The court resolved to divorce me and my husband and handed over 3 children for me to nurture. Please help me pray: 1. The Holy Ghost encourage me & my children. 2. God lead me the...
Replies
10
Views
57
Please pray for my son to leave drinking alcohol.
Replies
17
Views
135
Please pray for ###'s health. Pray for ### family members. Pray for ### to get a good job soon. Thank u all. God bless......
Replies
11
Views
63
Lord I need you I am broken hearted and I should not be that way please Lord heal me and stop crying
Replies
12
Views
96
My ### was suffering with blood clot in brain please prayer for my ### Doctors said have to do surgery Please make that surgery successful please prayer for my ### and after surgery don't want any side effects please prayer for my ###
Replies
8
Views
29
Pray for my brother ### ### that he be cured of his post complications of the bypass surgery. There may not be any infection or inflammation at all in Jesus name.
Replies
5
Views
44
Please pray for me to totally relax, and my stomach to. Nervosity is probably causing gastritis and breathing issues in the morning, especially when I have lots of things to do. Please pray that every tension and nervosity will be removed from me so that I will be able to sleep a bit (I recover...
Replies
6
Views
47
To help you become more financially prosperous, consider the following steps: 1. **Set Clear Goals**: Define what "rich" means to you. Is it a certain amount of savings, owning a home, or having financial freedom? Setting clear, achievable goals can guide your financial planning. 2. **Create a...
Replies
9
Views
35
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
9
Views
59
Back
Top Bottom