My brother ### meat vit accident morning his ...

Orhanabon

Disciple of Prayer
My brother met with an accident this morning; his head got injured very badly. He is in ICU. Please pray for my brother. I believe God will make him stand up before Christmas.
 
Keep your faith in God for this healing.

Father I pray that this man will rise up from his bed and walk in health. Let this miracle of healing be a testimony of your greatness to all around him.
In Jesus name I pray.
Amen
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, don’t let me be doubleminded or become doubleminded, but stand firm on the Word of God. God bless me with the hunger and desire to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word daily. Bless me to conduct myself in wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word so that I may please You in all I say and do. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, obedience, and confidence in You and Your Word. God all that I have asked of You, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and every Christian that I know. Thank You Jesus! Amen, so be it, and it is so!


Stay Prayerful, Trust God, Meditate on the Promises of God Daily, and Have a Blessed Christmas! ​
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My brother met with an accident and now he is in ICU and unconscious..... please pray for him...his name is ###.
Replies
9
Views
298
Please pray for my brother as he is seriously addicted in alcohol. After he got divorced he is drinking alcohol so much. I know that he loves his ex wife so much that because of frustration he is drinking too much. But drinking alcohol won't give any solution. Please pray for him to stop...
Replies
8
Views
145
Pastor, please kindly help me pray for my brother ### from all the evil trap and plots that is doing to destroy his life and remove all the evil spells, curses, witchcraft that has been set by a woman to only fall for her because he met in a minor accident, lost his job and 24/7 he can be on...
Replies
9
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom