2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Pleas pray no more beds bugs in my apartment I would like to have my ### moved back into his room I want my bed back n need Your Prayers
Replies
2
Views
18
God challenged me to believe for a miracle. .. a miracle of restoration and He has been moving but tonight my heart is heavy. I was dating ###, I truly do love him. We weren't married so many won't pray in a seriousness, but I assure you my love for him is just the same and I would marry him...
Replies
2
Views
15
I am asking for pray for me and my children. My oldest son, whom is grown, is always in my relationship we got into an argument about it. He is always finding fault in people and being messy. I am just tired of this. He has his own place to live but yet he comes to my home to try to run it. He...
Replies
2
Views
14
O father please save me from my neighbor, his name is ###, he is troubling me and my brother every day not allowing us to sleep in late night and in the morning as he is a big drunker and whenever he sees that we are sleeping he comes and knocks our door very terribly and we can't do anything as...
Replies
3
Views
27
Deliverance from every work of the devil in my family and life.
Replies
3
Views
17
Praying for myself to 're gain my memory, praying for the house, further my studies, praying for my children to excel at school, praying to God to forgive my sin
Replies
3
Views
24
Lord Jesus CHRIST bless your holy name. Lord I ask you to bless my son and supply his every need. And that he make good decisions. I pray he gets a good paying job and a 3 bedroom home. Please answer my prayer soon. Thank you Lord, my God the Father.
Replies
2
Views
24
Replies
2
Views
11
Please pray for my kids ### and ### to be safe and in good health. And please pray for my mom to get better and healthy. And please pray for my Fam and I to be safe and in good health. And please pray that I get to work safe and please pray for financial needs in the name of JESUS AMEN AND AMEN
Replies
2
Views
32
Praise God man of God, I have a problem with my siblings they say am a devile worshiper they don't talk to me and even my mum believe so there is no peace in my father's house because they believe that I want to sacrifice them, please pray for ### Coz this is too much for ### to handle ###...
Replies
2
Views
30
Back
Top Bottom