2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Dear lord I feel anxious today, I pray in blessings and miracles, As I know time, I pray for ###, my heart silent prayers, please help us his brother left his number but my heart has always said not to call men in family as a respect to the person, without their permission, lord thank you my...
Replies
2
Views
23
My spouse & I pastor a church that I am afraid is dying; we keep losing leaders, there is strife, people are so burdened by their own issues it feels like it is just a meeting every week and any guests we have do not feel the love and power of God, I suspect. It has caused a deep depression in...
Replies
3
Views
31
Please please pray for my sister-in-law. She is pregnant with approximately ### months. But she is not fine. Pleas pray that God Heal her and gives us a beautiful child.
Replies
4
Views
21
Pls pray for me and my family ### father, ### mother, ### brother, and ### sister; all are Hindu, only I am Christian....My exam is coming up on 23###; pls pray for me, my family, and everyone to know the truth....H.S and HSLC exam for all students; please pray for us.
Replies
2
Views
16
Please pray that I may find relief from sinusitis. Please pray also for ###, that he may make a full recovery from a serious illness. In Jesus's name.
Replies
3
Views
30
Plz prayer for me, about my kidney.. Because I have very little problems My ### became yellow Sam time Clar. Plz prayer continued. so may the Lord hill me. Plz prayer for my health. And my ###. I have request to all waryer.plz..
Replies
4
Views
18
Pray ### stop lying and stop claiming she gives me money when she doesn't. Now she's got extra people living in her apartment smoking dope and selling it. I hope they get caught.
Replies
3
Views
14
I want to give a testimony that the my God has done for me on my way to ### and the vehicle somersaulted with me and ten passengers but no one died in the vehicle, so I want to thank God almighty for his goodness and mercy to us.
Replies
3
Views
26
Dear Sir, I am ### from ###. Sir, please pray for my examinations result of B.A. 3rd semesters and for my family & friends. Thanks
Replies
2
Views
52
Back
Top Bottom