2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for the deliverance of my husband ###, who is lost and only heeds to his money, brother, mother, father, aunts and uncles and not to the covenant of God in his marriage. That has abandoned is vows for everything else. And for me, for guidance and peace. Thank you and may God Bless...
Replies
2
Views
24
Please pray that nothing that's coming in the mail today is bad or stressful ijnip amen
Replies
2
Views
15
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5 and Isaiah 59:19) and I ask for...
Replies
2
Views
15
I need a request for two ### like the Lord to get it into my boyfriend and tell him son what are you doing you are hurting a good woman or I need the Lord to come to me and say girl why are you dealing with us you need to walk away I know God never want anybody to walk away from anybody but I...
Replies
3
Views
19
Hello my name is ### ### ### and my wife name is ### ### ###. We have no children's after marriage. Pls pray for us. Amen
Replies
5
Views
20
God of Daniel and Jonah, God of prophet ### Joshua who performs miracles and delivers people from their bandages, who saved and rescued Daniel from a lions den and Jonah from a whale, I know you can rescue me from joblessness, from poverty, from debts and cases against me. O.Lord Jesus Christ...
Replies
2
Views
108
Request prayer for ### to conceive a second child. Also scripture verses to pray requested.
Replies
3
Views
18
The Peter Popoff ministry has been a subject of controversy and skepticism. Peter Popoff, a televangelist, gained fame in the 1980s for his healing services, where he claimed to receive divine messages about his audience's personal needs. However, it was later revealed that his wife, Elizabeth...
Replies
3
Views
30
Please pray for my son ### help him come close to The Lord and please help him change his attitude help him be more positive and that he will control his quick temper thank you
Replies
2
Views
17
O God Jesus please release me from all of my debts or please do some miracle of financial blessing O God please save me from money lenders as they are threatening me and my family please save us God please save me as my marital status is getting affected because of my debts.
Replies
2
Views
17
Back
Top Bottom