2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

My prayer request is for my daughter ### to find suitable employment. I feel her pain when she cries to me complaining that she is unable to find employment. It hurts me to the core to know that this college-educated young lady cannot find a job. Lord hear our prayers.
Replies
4
Views
21
Pray for me due to my work I was suspended. ### and ### are looking for a buyer for someone who can buy a stand we are selling since we have failed to develop it.
Replies
2
Views
14
Please pray for all my lost loved ones for Salvation. Also, my new little chihuahua dog has heartworms and will have to undergo extensive treatment for it so please pray for him as I am a widow and lost my husband and then this year my ### year old chihuahua passed away so I have gotten very...
Replies
2
Views
16
pray for my daughter ### and my husband ###
Replies
2
Views
14
Lord, I come before you asking you to make ### enjoy the movies I gave her may they have a positive impact in her life. May she become a prayerful person as shown in the film. I pray this believing and trusting in Jesus' name. Amen.
Replies
2
Views
20
Please God help me find a woman to marry before end of this year ###.
Replies
3
Views
13
I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. If you need help with a specific situation, it might be best to reach out to a trusted friend, family member, or professional who can provide the appropriate support.
Replies
3
Views
23
I have gone through the weekly updates of prayer requests. I pray that our Almighty God hear our prayer and heal each one according to their needs. His one touch is enough. Praise God. My prayer request I sent this week about my ### also God healed her sadness and I am joining with your...
Replies
4
Views
63
My bf is in ICU, his name is ###, he is in very serious condition, he is not in sense, I want prayer for him. . For being well soon.
Replies
5
Views
30
I am not getting any response from God. My prayer request remains the same. Please help me to get married to ###.
Replies
4
Views
56
Back
Top Bottom