2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Thanks for all intercession prayer group! A friend, ###, had a building project in ###, cause human casualties accident. He went thru the court case, still owed good amount to families in ### to leave that country & back to US. His fund is totally used up during the long stay in ###, lawyer...
Replies
2
Views
16
Beginning of this week and some time in the beginning of January I asked for prayers for restoration of my marriage and today the Lord has answered me. As I write I'm on the way to my house. Praise the Lord for He is good and His mercies endure forever. He is not a man that He should lie, if He...
Replies
2
Views
13
Please pray for me. I am ### ### ADVOCATE from ###. Please pray for spiritual life I want to follow Jesus Christ. I want to get blessings in my life and works and family. Please pray for me Lord Jesus Christ protect me, save me and help me and use me for his works. And Lord Jesus Christ will...
Replies
2
Views
62
Iam a pastor who needs your help by praying for the church growth
Replies
2
Views
11
Please keep me in your prayers today as I once again give my problems with ### all to God for him to do his will...thank you
Replies
2
Views
11
Let us pray, the Lord to organize situations, help me and give me wisdom in order to be able I to get financially rich, for God's glory! I only believe in Jesus and only He is my hope! Let us pray for the mercy of God, building, the way out and the blessing, of every area of my life! Thank you...
Replies
4
Views
14
Please pray that I’m going through a depression and I feel like God won’t answer my prayers.
Replies
2
Views
13
Pray for me to completely let go of past pains and habits, and pray for me to be able to complete my ### minutes mid night prayer for ### days.... I started but just did a day then all I do is sleep.
Replies
2
Views
20
Please pray for my ex girlfriend to come back to me and live forever with me... Because of this I lose hope with the prayers... And I really have feelings for her. Please pray.
Replies
2
Views
14
Nothing has changed, but I know our God is a on time God.
Replies
3
Views
78
Back
Top Bottom