Please pray for my ex ### to come

Denzil Dsouza

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my ex girlfriend to come back to me and live forever with me... Because of this I lose hope with the prayers... And I really have feelings for her. Please pray.
 
Summary (due to privacy): The text appears to be a prayer request or a statement of faith, possibly seeking assurance or guidance. It may involve personal or spiritual concerns, but specific details are not provided.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want my boyfriend to come back and forgive me and love me like before and come back and never leave again I love him as my life I want him back and lead a happy life with him and I also pray for his drug consumption I want him to believe in Jesus Christ by acquiring this miracle I request all...
Replies
11
Views
218
Please pray for my ex partner to come back to me. I've been praying to God daily for over a month that he would bring my beloved ### back but I'm still not getting any answers to my prayers... Please, brothers and sisters, join me in my prayers.
Replies
9
Views
809
I'm asking for prayers for my ex. He is still drowning in depression and work stress. All he does is sleeps and works and doesn't socialize much anymore. I haven't heard from him in a month and I think that's best for both of our healing. I'm still praying for his healing and recovery and that...
Replies
9
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,498
Messages
16,777,602
Members
648,061
Latest member
Gwuonxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom