2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

"Your Father in Heaven knows what you have need of before you ask, Therefore pray after this manner Our Father in Heaven, Hallowed be Your Name! Your Kingdom come! Your Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven! ------------------ Give us this day our daily bread! And forgive our sins, as we...
Replies
6
Views
26
Every time I get in relationship I end it with quarrelsome I request a prayer because I think I have an evil spirit that makes me not to stay in a relationship.
Replies
3
Views
25
Please pray for my mom Mrs ### ### ### urgently she is suffering from bone pains and crying a lot she is longing to see her children (us) please please pray for miracles to happen Thank you ###
Replies
3
Views
17
Hi plz pray for me and ### may God protect our relationship may God remove all obstacles in our marriage in Jesus name. amen
Replies
4
Views
19
Dear Lord, I keep my academics in your hands. May you help me get good grades in my finals!
Replies
2
Views
18
pray for me so that my wife ### ### ### can come back home and my family to be restored again.. ### ### from ### ### ### ###
Replies
3
Views
30
God, I am thankful you woke me up this morning. Yahweh, I pray to receive my customers, and we talk and carry on about what is going on in our lives, and we pray for one another. Yahweh, I pray for my daughter, ###, and her dad, ###, tonight is daddy/daughter dance at her school and they are...
Replies
2
Views
15
I am ### overdrawn in my account and I have ###. I work but my health is bad and it is a need job. I need a money miracle to take care of my babies. I'm terrified
Replies
3
Views
22
Please, pray for ###, that she can go to live alone. That the Lord give her the way out of the situation she is passing through.
Replies
2
Views
26
Father in heaven I am heartbroken and torn apart. Just when I thought ### and I were finally on the right track with each other, he tossed me to the side and left me for someone else. As much as I want to hurt him back so much I know that I can't because I love him too much and the Bible says...
Replies
3
Views
17
Back
Top Bottom