My Academics

AnneMvrie

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord, I keep my academics in your hands. May you help me get good grades in my finals!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father, I ask for divine healing and mercy over my life aslo I ask for divine financial favour in my academic am currently now in Polytechnic ### level.. lord me to graduate from ### to ### and finish my academic... Thank you for answer prayer.. God bless ### and ### family🙏🙏🙏
Replies
7
Views
272
Hello, everyone! I am a college student right now. I am in my third year, and I am currently struggling in one of my subjects. As you all know, it is a research subject, and my team struggles to find a right topic that will be accepted by our Professors. We already proposed one and sadly, they...
Replies
8
Views
164
Please pray for me that i pass my Master thesis
Replies
10
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,498
Messages
16,777,602
Members
648,061
Latest member
Gwuonxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom