2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for my daughter ###. She is suffering from fever, body pain, cold, and throat pain. She is three months pregnant, so she cannot take medicines. Please pray for her and her child.
Replies
5
Views
20
Let us pray that the Lord bless and protect my bank accounts! Pray for my financial situation! I have no other hope, only Jesus!
Replies
5
Views
16
hi am ### from ### last werk i send one prayer request regarding my driving licence .still i didnt get please pray for me next week again my text thanku
Replies
3
Views
18
For my husband's flight journey morning
Replies
4
Views
41
Lord thank you for your grace and mercy. Today will be my day. Everything I'm asking for will be today. I claim this today. In Jesus Name Amen. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
Replies
4
Views
17
I want to be healed please pray for me.....
Replies
9
Views
31
My friend's financial instability in order to enable her start a business.
Replies
4
Views
24
May I have a baby Please pray for ### to be blessed with a child. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
23
father god,, please help us for financial blessing coz I need for ### days of death of my ###...lIN JESUS NAME,I PRAY...AMEN
Replies
6
Views
19
Please pray for me I wanna win ### ### ###
Replies
4
Views
19
Back
Top Bottom