2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

I greet you in the wonderful name of Jesus Christ. My name is ###, I live in ###. I am writing and asking for prayers on behalf of all ### students. The problem is here in ### the Government issues bursaries for disadvantaged people, poor students. Now it has been long that there are people...
Replies
4
Views
19
My name is ### and I need your prayer support I don't know I feel like I have lost everything many a times I tried not to be negative but there is always conflict between the positive and negative thoughts in my mind. I don't know what is the God plans for my future but right now I really need...
Replies
4
Views
39
I have had a demon of tiredness and laziness that I have allowed to control me for far too long. For those who are willing, I ask that you pray in the power of the Holy Ghost to cast out this demon. Thank you...
Replies
5
Views
19
Father God, I thank you for miracles. Dear Lord Father God, I thank you for this day and a new week and for a better night's sleep for my Beautiful wife ### and I ###. Father God, I pray that my job as an STR Worker will and is greatly and dramatically improving in all ways. I pray you...
Replies
3
Views
18
Prayers are badly needed for employment, housing, and financial help. I thought there was someone who might help me with temporary housing, but he's just out for his own interest. Please, Lord, help me find a place to go and get a job. Thank you.
Replies
3
Views
19
I was baptized and filled with the power of the Holy Ghost but I think I have a problem where as my biggest temptation is my daughter's father. We can't afford a wedding or anything and I need to go deeper with God so I break up with him. I just want to grow stronger to overcome my fear and...
Replies
2
Views
52
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's important to seek support from professionals who can help you manage anxiety and depression. In the meantime, here are a few general suggestions that might help: 1. **Seek Professional Help**: Consider talking to a therapist or counselor...
Replies
4
Views
41
sorry for the silence fellow members. I have had too many problems. please just remember me in your prayers.
Replies
4
Views
130
I want to marry but 3 ### at home so his not possible plzzz pray for ###
Replies
3
Views
16
Lord, I pray for a breakthrough in the name of Jesus!! I stand in the gap for my husband ###. I ask for his deliverance, salvation and re-dedication to live for You! I ask that you soften his heart towards me as well. Ezikiel 36:26. Fight for my marriage Mark 10:9. Awaken ### 2 Timothy 2:26...
Replies
3
Views
17
Back
Top Bottom