2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Lord thank you for your grace and mercy. Today will be my day. Everything I'm asking for will be today. I claim this today. In Jesus Name Amen. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
Replies
8
Views
28
Please pray for my son. He needs your prayers. Please help ###, my son, with job opportunities that pay him a consistent pay weekly. Thank you for wrapping your arms around him and keeping him safe and employed with a job he has a passion to do. Keep him positive and in your grace. Thank...
Replies
8
Views
133
Lord I need you to please cover my partner and I with your blood. Lord I know that you didn’t promise a life with out infliction but Lord please I ask that you have Mercy over us. Please give us the time that we need to be able to spend time together to be able to grow closer and completely in...
Replies
2
Views
29
Dear Lord.... Wrap your arms around us with the holy spirit to grant our basic needs and keep us safe and healthy. My son ### needs your protection in his marriage and finances. Keep ### and ### (grandbabies) happy, healthy and safe. Each time they ride the bus keep them safe from harm and...
Replies
6
Views
24
Can you help me mending my heart. I took part in fasting to be a prefect but to my surprise I wasn't part of the crew.
Replies
5
Views
56
Please pray that my team leader willingly lovingly approve all my annual leave requests really soon.
Replies
4
Views
20
Dear Lord, Help me to be strong and overcome my recent trials and tribulations. Help my ###, my ###, and myself. Let life get easier for us all. Amen
Replies
7
Views
33
my name is ### and believing God for financial breakthrough so I can send my children to ###. All of them have passed. two are going to secondary school another one to University. pleas intercede with me in prayer.
Replies
4
Views
18
Please pray for my relationship... it’s in a critical state bc my partner is extremely mad at me. Lord you said ask and you shall receive... So I come and ask with an aching heart that you to please remove and cancel all of the enemies attacks, as you can see I keep you busy on continuously...
Replies
4
Views
24
Lord Jesus, I believe YOUR victories on the cross these my weaknesses and problems - lust, masturbation, immature fall in love, immature soul ties, eyeing women the wrong way and all the other delights and seduce with women! Jesus Christ, I pray that this victory, which YOU won over these my...
Replies
2
Views
14
Back
Top Bottom