2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Im ### since I was in grade ### until now I'm just ### now I'm improving my subject, I used to study day and night but no improvement I need ### prayer.
Replies
3
Views
20
Needing strengthening and healing spiritually, mentally, physically healing
Replies
4
Views
22
Spirit of setback, lack of progress, poverty, loneliness, spirit of lust, all family members poor, arthritis
Replies
5
Views
21
The previous prayer requests have been answered. Christians can have spiritual ups and downs though. Please pray for my fears to cease completely. I know God did not give me a spirit of fear, but one of power, love, and a sound mind.
Replies
4
Views
21
Financial breakthrough Favor in my business
Replies
4
Views
21
Deliverance from spirit of poverty and spiritual wife
Replies
3
Views
42
please all pray lord thank you for the monet I have the benefits I have savings I have in jesus name I declare degree in jesus name my finances financial income bank balance savings enlarges incredibly abundantly now more more every day the blessing of the lord brings me wealth he adds no...
Replies
2
Views
16
Please prayer for ###-year-old son who has delayed speech that as he starts school on Monday they will be a difference. Pray for me as single mother to bring up my son in a way that pleases God.
Replies
7
Views
23
Dear prayer partners, since I asked for prayers recently, I have suddenly lost most of my work, and my situation is now very bleak and desperate. I am a disabled self-employed worker in the UK, I have no family and the social security system here is harsh so I am better off working. I live in...
Replies
2
Views
28
Spirit of setback Spirit of poverty Spirit of loneliness Spirit of lust All family members ###
Replies
3
Views
17
Back
Top Bottom