2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Praying for healing from haemorrhage
Replies
4
Views
76
Father God in your will please can I ### church twice tomorrow I don't know how it will happen but I know you Heavenly Father can do it also please stop devil confusing my hearing /thinking and stop devil attacking my eyes in Jesus name and blood Amen
Replies
3
Views
18
Please pray that my neighbours ### calm down. I suspect they have fight, they are yelling and it's noisy, and they hitting things, walk very loud etc... I hear someone like crying?? Please pray, it's ###.###. pm. I would like to go to sleep. They are really wild!!
Replies
5
Views
27
Please I want you to help me for my husband ### we have been looking for a child please help us ### ### we a child please
Replies
5
Views
24
GOD I'm tired of the hurt and pain  When is it going to end?
Replies
6
Views
29
Lord, take hold of my relationship. Bless our bond.
Replies
6
Views
25
Father God, Thank you for everything in my life right now. I know I don't deserve it. But thank you for it. I pray that you will bless my new relationship with ###. I pray that all of our family members will accept it. And I pray Lord that neither one of our exes will come back and try and get...
Replies
5
Views
17
I request to be healed from all the diseases in my body. 2. A prayer for the promise that I was promised to build an orphanage to be fulfilled.
Replies
5
Views
23
lord I pray for the right words to be able to convince ### and also open his heart for him. to help me amen
Replies
4
Views
17
Father God I'm asking that I can play scrabble normally and whatever demonic attacks are bombarding my ### ### being I Ask Heavenly Father that the pain when I start to walk after sitting will be made easier in Jesus blood and name Amen
Replies
3
Views
17
Back
Top Bottom