2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

urgent -please all pray lord I thank you with all my heart for the benefits I have at the moment all I have I declare degree I will not lose any benifts I have at the moment in jesus name I cover the benefits I have at the moment with the blood of jesus I decare degree I receive favour abundant...
Replies
2
Views
26
please pray for ### to sign ### contract any time soon Amen
Replies
5
Views
47
Need immediate prayer for my daughter's little dog; she has cerebral palsy and this dog is her constant companion. Dog not eating or drinking, vet is closed. Limited funds.
Replies
6
Views
107
Please pray for ### and her family. Thank you.
Replies
4
Views
21
Please man of God pray for me that God gives me more power to be able to save so I can come to ### in ###, in Jesus name.
Replies
4
Views
17
Glory be to God for his faithfulness. As I posted prayer request on behalf of my husband concerning his job. His boss wanting to fire him or pay him less money than they agreed. pls continue stand with in prayer on behalf on my husband.. for God to act on his behalf and give him favour for...
Replies
5
Views
29
I have confessed and repented of my sins and now resist lust and the devil in Jesus name and according to James 4:7 he must flee from me so I can continue walking in purity and holiness so I will see God Matt 5, Heb 12, Amen.
Replies
3
Views
30
This is a big thank you to all people of God who continuously pray for others even those they don't know. My family was falling apart when I called to God for strength. I requested a prayer through this website. I trusted and I still trust God for all my problems. I continue to pray for others...
Replies
5
Views
15
i just want you to help onto the evil thoughts that are always occupying me
Replies
4
Views
18
Lord I need you by my side and ### wisdom
Replies
5
Views
25
Back
Top Bottom