2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Lord, help me recover from ptsd. Replace hypervigilance, fear with trust, love. Thank You, ###.
Replies
6
Views
25
Let us pray that the Lord bless and protect my bank accounts! Pray for my financial situation! I have no other hope, only Jesus!
Replies
6
Views
24
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for acceptance into a medical program and financial assistance.
Replies
4
Views
19
Lord, heal & guard ### loved ones & me- our bodies & souls. Thank You ###.
Replies
6
Views
22
IN DESPERATE NEED OF YOUR HELP ON THIS SITE BLESSING TO ALL IN EVERYTHING PRAYERS FOR MAJOR FINANCIAL BLESSING TO GET OUT OF DEBT GET DEBTORS TO PAY AND MOVE GET NEWER VEHICLE THAT IS MORE DEPENDABLE AND GET CLOSURE NEED PEACE HAPPINESS JOY HOPE FREEDOM AND ALL BLESSING FROM THE FATHER TO...
Replies
7
Views
31
Please pray that God gives me strength to overcome the difficulty I am currently experiencing in my relationship. Please pray for peace and a sense of calm. Please pray that I am able to move on in a positive manner and that all negativity is removed from my life. Please pray that God blesses me...
Replies
6
Views
190
urgent please please all pray I really need these things soon possible lord please do this for me in jesus name I declare degree all every single all particular things products items very very best ever new foundations new tinted ###s new ###s I desire ever dreamed of that meets and fits all of...
Replies
4
Views
17
please please all pray lord thank you for the hair I have thank you lord you say ask and you will receive thank you you can do all things lord touch my hair lord please grant me abundantly incredibly more hair on my whole head abundantly incredibly now more more every day that I am totally...
Replies
3
Views
17
Please pray for me. I have been sick and taking several different medications. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
24
Please join your prayers to mine that despite the ### results, the cancer will never come back in me & that my new friendship will blossom into something happy & meaningful. I give thanks & praise to God. And I thank you for your prayers. May God bless & keep you. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
33
Back
Top Bottom