urgent please please all pray I really need these things

Anonymous

Beloved of All
urgent please please all pray I really need these things soon possible lord please do this for me in jesus name I declare degree all every single all particular things products items very very best ever new foundations new tinted ###s new ###s I desire ever dreamed of that meets and fits all of my needs desires that I put on don't want to take off that I look feel totally stunning beautiful the very very best ever with in new pump bottles great prices I declare degree in jesus name all these things are made right now ###ly produced right now ###ly floods right now ###ly without delay every all ###s all ###s all ###s all ###s all all ###s all ###s all every ### ###s all ### ###s all every ### ###s all every ### ###s in new pump bottles great prices that are all a real blessing to me I receive them all right now ###ly without delay in jesus namess
 
IF THIS IS WHAT YOU CONSIDER A URGENT PRAYER, YOU ARE IN GREAT SHAPE BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE HERE WHO ARE IN DIRE NEED OF PHYSICAL & EMOTIONAL HEALING OR IN NEED OF JOBS TO SUPPORT THEIR FAMILY, SO CONSIDER YOURSELF VERY BLESSED IF THIS IS THE WORST THING HAPPENING IN YOUR LIFE!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please totally nightly arrest mightly ounish convict sack ### right now for the very very bad way he has treated me so so many otherbpeople mightly now no delay bribg him to hus absolutely knees now fight fight for me in my complaint in every way form make practice manager please...
Replies
9
Views
360
Lord please please totally mightly incredibly arrest totally mightly convict punish ### for the very very bad way he has treated me many other patients mightly incredibly in every way form now bring him please please to his absolutely knees in full sincere genuine repentance now absolutely no...
Replies
12
Views
224
I decree and declare in jesus christ name in jesus name absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments please please lord with absolutely any any photographes videos selfies snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos taken of me at all times in all...
Replies
9
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom